How to Get a Spouse Visa to Stay in the UK

There are several types of UK visa and one of them is the spouse visa. This type of visa is given to foreign couples or children of UK citizens especially those wishing to stay in the UK. Foreigners residing in the UK may also invite their families, both spouses, and children, to stay with him on a valid UK visa. It can be awarded for a maximum period of one year with multiple admissions and can be extended in the UK. The following documents are required to process the spouse visa:

– Provide Marriage Certificate for married. This should be presented in both the original and the photo copy to match with each other.
– Pass the b1 test. You can take the test through, for example.
– Confirm or print out tickets to commute.
– Bring a photocopy of passport with valid visa.
– Get letters of Sponsorship from spouses to live in the UK.